MAY 20 – 27, 2023 | ITALY HEALTH + HEALING RETREAT with DR ROBIN FUTORAN
Italy Health + Healing Retreat – an all inclusive adventure in promoting longevity and health, enhancing your ability to heal and living your bliss…
Join us for an exclusive transformational adventure of a lifetime in the hills above Lucca, Italy. We will spend an evolutionary, health generating week together in Italy, Exploring Longevity, Health, Learning, Enhancing your Healing Skills and Realizing Your Bliss. Nurture your soul, release your stress, heal your pains and enhance your life experience with meaning and vitality.
Registration includes lodging, nurturing, delicious, healthful vegetarian meals, all workshops, understanding a New Paradigm in Healing, discovering inner strength and focus in guided meditation, morning stretching and Qigong practice, experiential health and healing activities, a cooking class, wine tasting and free time to explore Tuscany with optional excursions, or just relax by the pool and enjoy elective, on-site massage and holistic treatments.
Surrounded by organic vineyards, our beautiful retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino, an estate that has been restored to provide elegant, comfortable living in authentic Tuscan style. With panoramic views of Lucca, views towards Pisa and the sea, the estate is booked solely for our group and includes an outdoor salt-water swimming pool, large communal living areas, a steam room and much more.
A Retreat of a Lifetime with Dr. Futoran
- Celebrate each day expanding your knowledge and understanding for a New Paradigm in Healing.
- Learn The Five Secrets for Healing Yourself and Others
- Bridge the Gap between Science and Healing
- Transformational Guided Meditations
- Inspirational, Experiential Exercises in healing and fellowship
- Restore, Explore, Nourish and Heal
- Longevity through Healthful Eating, Cooking, Exercise and Thinking
- Discover the healer/activist in your own health and healing
- Morning Meditation and Stretching on an open air plateau with stunning views over Tuscany (weather permitting), some mornings in Silent Reflection
- Engage in the Ancient Healing Energy Art Form of Qi Gong
- Blissful Breath Empowerment Practices
- Learn your innate Bio-cognitive Healing skills
- Group Healing Practices
- Build your own, unique Meditation Workshop
- Explore Italy, relax by the pool, or rejuvenate with a massage
- Group Coaching Call 2 weeks following the Retreat
Wednesday following an early breakfast will be a full free day to enjoy Italy as you please and a perfect opportunity to enjoy one of the many optional activities and excursions available such as:
- Photography Adventure/Class in Pisa, the Cinque Terre or Lucca!
- Biking / Walking Tour of Lucca with a local guide.
- Cooking Class (free for the first 6 registants).
- Puccini Opera in a Lucca church.
- Italian Language Lessons.
- Waterfall hiking tours.
- Massage and Spa Treatments.
- Shopping Tour of Lucca known for Italian Leather goods.
- A Day in the Cinque Terre.
- Pietrasanta Artist Village
- Thermal Spa excursion
About Dr Robin Futoran
Dr. Robin Futoran during his 30 years of clinical practice in Studio City, California, had a secret. Under the veil of clinical procedures, he was additionally and secretly practicing a healing method. Based on his outward conservative practice, built on relationships with the best medical specialists in the city, Dr. Futoran taught post-graduate courses at universities and conferences across the country and internationally on numerous orthopedic, imaging and healthcare subjects.
Career + Experience
During his career he served as a leader at every level of his professional organization (The American College of Chiropractic Orthopedist), published papers, and developed technical diagnostic procedures. He is additionally certified as a Hypnotherapist (with specialties in pain management and ADHD, a Reconnection Practitioner and Qigong Healing Form instructor. As a chiropractic orthopedist, he utilized his skills in clinical and physical medicine as an avenue to serve his fellow man, by promoting healing, mindfulness, healthful lifestyles, guiding and motivating his patients to live in their greatest health and highest joy.
Having transitioned into a purely healing based practice, Dr. Futoran shows us our innate ability to stimulate the body’s natural capability to heal ourselves and others. His mission is to guide people in navigating their physical and emotional health issues while providing powerful coaching in Longevity, healing, breaking out of your limited thinking and achieving your greatest dreams.
More details about Robin on www.drrobinlfutoran.com
- 7 Nights accommodations at Il Borghino Villa in the hills above Lucca.
- All Longevity, Healing and Mindfulness Workshops.
- 3 Delicious, fresh, regionally sourced, local specialty vegetarian meals daily (except one lunch and one dinner out), including breads, pasta and cheese. Meals are prepared by local chefs with regional, seasonal fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and seeds and local wine is served with dinner each evening.
- Fresh pressed Detox fruit and vegetable juice each morning.
- Unlimited Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee and Water throughout each day.
- Transportation to and from Lucca town center (one scheduled pick-up on arrival day and one drop-off on departure, see schedule).
- Wine and Olive Oil Tasting Excursion which includes a 3 km walk through beautiful countryside to a local winery.
- Free WiFi.
- Hairdryers, pool towels and laundry facility in each house.
- Access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with Manduka mats, bolsters, blankets and straps.
- One complimentary steam treatment.
- Access to the large outdoor salt-water swimming pool and common areas.
- Assistance and advice from retreat concierge in arranging optional excursions and transportation.
- Tourist Taxes.
- First 6 people registered will join the optional Italian cooking class ($30.00 value) at no charge.
What’s Not Included?
- Airport transfers*
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- One lunch, one dinner
- Optional massage
- Health and spa treatments
- Optional excursions and tours.
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Terms and Conditions
A NONREFUNDABLE $500.00 USD Deposit will secure your retreat space. Review the lodging options below and choose the best option for your stay. Once your reservation is received, we will email you with a confirmation with additional trip details and an invoice for the balance.
As we are Limited to 20 guests, you may cancel your registration and receive a FULL refund within one week of booking your retreat. There are no refunds after that. The Cancellation Policy only applies to paid-in-full accounts at registration. Payments made via our installment plan are non-refundable at anytime.
Trip insurance is highly recommended to protect you from an unexpected cancellation and include your flight, losing your luggage, personal accident, personal liability, and any medical emergency on your trip. Do not confuse this with flight insurance. You will be asked to submit proof of travel insurance 60 days prior to the retreat. As costs for this retreat are all-inclusive, the cancellation and refund policy is firm.
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact: Christina Dumbadse: email@example.com
Retreat Prices, per person
- Type A Room – $3,997 USD per person
2 beds / 2 guests per room / shared hallway bathroom.
- Type B Room – $4,897 USD per person
2 beds / 2 guests per room / Private Bathroom
- Type C Room – SOLD OUT
Double bed / 2 guests per room / Private Bathroom (Best suited for a Couple)
- Type D Room – SOLD OUT
Single Room / 1 guest per room / Private Bathroom
Pricing includes all workshops, 8 days, 7 nights lodging with service mid-stay, all taxes, transfers from Lucca (limited to one scheduled pick-up), all meals excluding one lunch and one dinner, detox juices served with breakfast, local wine and olive oils with dinner, unlimited fresh fruit, water and tea throughout the day, WiFi, hair dryers, pool towels, laundry facility, the Blueprint for Longevity, Healing and Reaching Your Bliss Retreat workshop, a wine and olive oil tasting, one steam-room session and a Group Master Mind Coaching call 2 weeks following the retreat. The first 6 registrants receive the cooking class at no charge ($30.00 value).
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.