JULY 13 – 20, 2019 | TRANQUILITY IN TUSCANY : A YOGA, CREATIVITY + MINDFULNESS RETREAT with KIMBERLY WILSON
Craving tranquility? Consider a retreat immersion, with me.
Join me for a mid-summer week-long yoga, creativity, and mindfulness retreat. Unwind, restore, and reflect while nurturing your creative spirit.
This gorgeous secluded Italian villa is nestled on a hilltop with magnificent views overlooking forests, vineyards, olive groves, and mountains. Our experience begins with intention setting in our opening circle Sunday morning and ends with a heart-centered closing circle on Friday evening.
Indulge in daily yoga and mindfulness practices coupled with art journaling creativity sessions. No art experience necessary, simply a willingness to play and explore. Basic yoga understanding will make the practices more enjoyable and I will provide modifications and variations to accommodate all levels.
Dine on regional, vegetarian cuisine, and sip local wines. Our journey includes a Puccini Opera in Lucca, a day trip to stunning Cinque Terre, and a salt-water swimming pool.
Enjoy ample downtime for napping, painting, soaking in a Turkish sauna, writing, hiking, and reading poolside. Savor optional spa treatments or excursions. For music lovers, the Lucca Summer Music Festival will be happening during our stay.
About Kimberly Wilson
Kimberly is a psychotherapist in private practice, serve as president of Pigs & Pugs Project, and designer of eco-fashion TranquiliT.
In 1999, she founded Tranquil Space —named among the top 25 yoga studios in the world by Travel + Leisure—and sold it to YogaWorks in 2017. She has penned a few lifestyle books and hosted a podcast since 2005. Her work has been featured in The Washington Post, Fast Company, Washingtonian, Yoga Journal, USNews & World Report, Bella Grace, and numerous books.
Kimberly holds a master’s in women’s studies and social work, an assortment of certifications in yoga, mindfulness, and positive psychology, and am currently studying veterinary social work.
When not collaborating with clients or catering to her rescue pugs, you will find her sipping pots of fragrant tea, practicing yoga on a leopard-print mat, or leading retreats globally.You can find more information about Kimberly on her website www.kimberlywilson.com
Bring a Friend and receive a discount of $150 USD
Room Type 1: $2,395 USD per person
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom (2 rooms with two twin beds share 1 bath) 2 people per room
Room Type 2: $2,595 USD per person
Twin Room with Private Bathroom (two single beds) 2 people per room
Room Type 3: $2,595 USD per person ***SOLD OUT
Double room with Private Bathroom (double bed) 2 people per room
Room Type 4: $2,995 USD per person ***SOLD OUT
Single Room with Private Bath 1 person per room
If you come with someone and want to share a bed or a room with them, please make a note when registering when registering. Double rooms can be converted to single occupancy for an additional $999. Please make a note when registering if you wish to book a double room as a single.
Terms + Conditions
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. Balance due by April 1, 2019. If registering after April 1st, full payment is due at that time. Please refer to our cancellation policies for international retreats.
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact Kimberly on firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be issued for your deposit. No refunds for your balance will be issued unless your space can be filled with someone from the waiting list. If your space is not filled from the waiting list, a credit toward future Tranquil Space offerings will be issued only if the cancellation is received one month prior to the retreat minus the deposit and a $500 administrative fee. No credits or refunds will be issued if cancellation is received within one month of the event. If we must cancel due to insufficient enrollment, your deposit and paid balance will be refunded fully.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Yoga, Mindfulness and Creativity sessions
- Tranquility filled goody-bag
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day (excluding one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out on a day to be decided)
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas
- Local Wine (produced at the estate) at dinner
- Transport + admission to Puccini Opera (1 hour) in Lucca
- Local vineyard tour + wine tasting
- Transportation to Cinque Terre (day long excursion)
- Aperitivo with Prosecco, and pizza baked in wood-fired oven on last night
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only).
- Outdoor salt-water pool and large communal living areas
- Use of the steam room / sauna (first session free, thereafter €70 per session)
- Pool Towels, Hair dryers and laundry facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day *
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Optional massages + spa treatments
- Other travel-related expenses
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
We recommend that international retreaters take out travel insurance in case of any life situation that may alter your plans. You may consider plans fromtravelinsure.com, insuremytrip.com, or any other option provided by your credit card, airline or travel company. Also note that your health insurance may not provide coverage internationally. Check with your provider and consider additional coverage if necessary.
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.