JULY 30 – AUGUST 6, 2022 | DESIGN A LIFE OF PASSION AND PURPOSE IN TUSCANY with MIRIAM WEXLER + TANYA CHERNOVA
“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.” – Émile Zola
They say a life well lived is a life lived well—the key word here being lived, an active verb. The world belongs to those who participate, who take risks, who are not afraid to fail, because the only way to understand the beauty of each breath of life is to be aware of it. And the only path to awareness is variety, of scene, of smell and taste, of action and interaction.
Join us for this 7-day luxury Transformational Retreat in Lucca, Italy to unleash your power and discover your passion and purpose. Enjoy interactive workshops, daily yoga practice and meditation sessions; immerse yourself in the local culture, connect on a deeper level with yourself and with those around you.
About your Retreat
This one-of-a-kind transformational experience was specially designed with YOU in mind to create a new energy and make some magic in a week that will jump-start the rest of your life.
Get inspired by the sights, the sounds and the smells of Tuscany. Light the spark you need to leave you in a place of freedom, happiness and an unwavering confidence, a place where those dreams of yours can come to life.
Through group sessions and private coaching, combined with yoga, breathing exercises and meditation, we’ll help you discover your passions, find your purpose, so you can make a bigger a difference in the world.
Armed with effective tools and resources, we will send you home to boldly face your new future.
Using breath work, Kundalini yoga techniques, and other meditation practices, you’ll be able to take command of your emotions, increase mindfulness and find your peace of mind.
By the end of this retreat, you will identify and overcome your limiting beliefs so that you can minimize stress and anxiety and accomplish all that you are truly capable of.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino – which boasts comfortable lodging in four beautifully-renovated buildings, an outdoor salt-water pool, and delicious meals of farm-to-table vegetarian Tuscan cuisine — complete with local olive oil and wine. We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with MANDUKA props, as well as beautiful outdoor spaces should we prefer to practice overlooking the valley below.
What can YOU expect after 7 days working on generating freedom and happiness and learning new skills all while enjoying your Italian adventure?
- Find new ways to earn money while feeling like you are being of service and making a difference in the world.
- Get the tools to help you stop worrying about the future all the time and learn how manifest the life of your dreams while staying relaxed and focused.
- Have access to an expert to help you discover how to let fearlessness and confidence take the lead in your life.
- Work with a qualified coach who understands your needs and who can help you learn to control your emotions and tap into your inner strength to positively shape your destiny.
- Walk away with the skills needed for a better relationship with money and have financial security, freedom, and peace of mind.
We will work with you prior to the retreat to ensure that we optimize your experience based on your background, wants and needs and ensure that your money is well spent.
During the retreat you’ll have a chance to work in a group setting a as well as with a coach in one-on-one private session to help you identify your basic needs, help solve challenges and set you up for success moving forward.
This transformational retreat is limited to 14 participants.
The Included Extras
Wine tasting – Since we are in Italy, we cannot pass up the chance to taste traditional local wines, cheeses, and olive oils. We’ll follow the beautiful “Strade del Vino” (The Wine Road) to a local winery and enjoy a very interesting tour and tasting.
Cooking Class – And if that is not enough, you will also partake in an authentic Tuscan cooking class with our wonderful local cook. Roll up your sleeves and get ready to learn the secrets of this regional cuisine passed down from generation to generation.
Cinque Terre Day Trip – Visit the breath-taking Cinque Terre region consisting of 5 coastal villages embedded in rocky cliffs along one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of Liguria. For keen hikers, its possible to spend a day walking between the villages, taking in the spectacular views along the way.
Puccini Opera – No trip to Lucca would be complete without a visit to the Church of San Giovanni for their weekly concerts featuring music by the famous, locally born composer Giacomo Puccini. Prepare to hear music that makes you fight back tears, sends a shudder down your spine, and raises the hair on the back of your neck.
And if you are looking to do some shopping, hiking, or partake in various spa services, we have you covered for those too.
About Miriam Wexler
I am also the owner of Wexler Events, a boutique event planning agency, and the founder of Live Out Loud Retreats, specializing in transformational and mindful experiences around the world.
My expertise lies in overseeing the planning and execution of numerous events, trips and experiences for my clients that always leaves them excited and wanting more. I have decided to take my skills and transfer them over to retreats and mindful, transformational experiences that can change someone’s life.
I love to be of service and considers helping people manifest the life of their dreams is my true calling, purpose, and passion. Planning retreats has been a lifelong aspiration and getting to be of service while doing it is a dream come true.
I love to travel, eat well and I’m looking forward to relocating my life and my business one day to my favorite place in the world, Italy.
- 5 essential mastermind sessions with Miriam & Tanya and plenty of exciting retreat conversations all week!
- Pre-trip prep work and introductions
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the villa, including all linens, and towels
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily (except for one lunch offsite)
- Sunday dinner at a local restaurant in Lucca
- Daily yoga and varied meditation sessions
- Wine and Cheese Tasting Tour (this is a scenic walking excursion)
- Cinque Terre Day Trip – explore the five coastal villages embedded in rocky cliffs along one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of Liguria
- A hands-on cooking class with the Il Borghino villa cook
- All entrance fees and excursion costs
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast
Local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day
- Last night celebratory “White Party” dinner with Prosecco and Pizza using the wood-fired pizza over at Il Borghino
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only).
- Outdoor salt-water pool and large communal living areas
- Pool towels, hair dryers and laundry facilities, Free Wifi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers or transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off*
- One lunch out plus any other additional meals you choose to have out
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Optional massages and holistic treatments
- Other travel related expenses
- Gratuities you might like to offer drivers, guides, and villa staff
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
Room Type 1 – Twin Room (2 beds) double occupancy. $3,195 USD per person
Room Type 2 – Double Room (1 or 2 beds) double occupancy $3,195 USD per person
Room Type 3 – Single Room (1 single bed) single occupancy $3,995 USD per person
This transformational retreat is limited to 14 participants. Pre-Italy group coaching call will be announced later.
Terms and Conditions
Choose your room type, then place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below. * Please indicate your room type in the comment section.
* 50% of your balance is due February 1st, 2021
* The balance is due in full April 1st, 2021
If you prefer custom payment plan, we can do so – however, you must be paid in full before departure! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with Miriam.
We will match you with a roommate unless you request someone that is also attending. If you would like to book a double room as a single occupancy, there is a $1,500 USD surcharge.
For more information, click on the button “Reserve your Place” or contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.