MAY 28 – JUNE 4, 2022 | TUSCANY, ITALY – with SUZANNE MCCAHILL-PERRINE
Yoga brings the gift of finding peace within ourselves.
Join Suzanne for a week of “La Dolce Vita!” in one of Tuscany’s most charming Renaissance regions.
Your retreat begins in Lucca, Italy where we will meet and transport the group to Il Bhorghino, your home for the week. A supportive yoga class will be followed by a chef prepared welcome dinner overlooking the luxurious pool and gardens. Your next days will have daily yoga classes with Suzanne, a biking / walking tour of the colorful city and countryside, an evening at the enchanting Puccini opera (Lucca is the proud birthplace of Puccini), a visit to a local bio organic winery, plus an afternoon at Bagni de Pisa thermal spa complete with light lunch.
During your free time you may choose to just relax and reflect, schedule a massage, learn to make homemade gnocchi at the villa, explore the medieval architecture of Lucca while sipping coffee in the Piazza.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino – which boasts comfortable lodging in four beautifully-renovated buildings, an outdoor salt-water pool, and delicious meals of farm-to-table vegetarian Tuscan cuisine — complete with local olive oil and wine. We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio, as well as multiple outdoor spaces should we prefer to practice overlooking the valley below.
The charming town of Lucca is nestled in a lush valley just northwest of Florence, its charming medieval architecture connecting visitors to its rich layers of history and many enchanting legends and tales. The Tuscany region is a perfectly magical backdrop for an immersive cultural and yoga experience.
What to pack:
- Comforable walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing (for both warm and cool weather)
- A couple of nicer outfits if you’d like for evenings out
- Bathing suit
- Yoga clothes
- Adapters for electronics
About Suzanne McCahill-Perrine
Suzanne McCahill Perrine, ERYT200, RYT500, began practicing yoga in 2005 as a supplement to her dance and Pilates training and teaching. In 2006, she met and began studying with Desiree Rumbaugh and fell deeply in love with life again, blown away by the power of yoga to touch the heart. That same year, she opened her first yoga and Pilates studio, and over the last 12+ years has offered daily public classes workshops, retreats and teacher trainings.
Suzanne’s teachings fuse inspirations received from every-day life with a solid bio-mechanical awareness and therapeutic alignment based asana. This combination helps students to get in touch with their bodies – replacing discomfort and fear with awareness and love – and elevates their appreciation for their bodies so they can live skillfully and with ease and learn to navigate the world with the tools and teachings of yoga. Suzanne is also a registered Pilates and Thai Yoga Bodyworks teacher and completed the Living Ayurveda Course for ProHealers in 2017 with Cate Stillman. Suzanne continues to be captivated by the teachings and practice of yoga and delights in sharing with others.
More details about Suzanne on www.oneyogaglobal.com
- 7 nights accommodations
- group pick up and drop off in Lucca, Italy on the first and last day of retreat at set times
- Yoga Classes with Suzanne
- An evening in Lucca at the Puccini opera
- Local bio-organic Winery Tour with wine and olive oil tasting
- Guided bike and walking tour of Lucca
- Day trip to Cinque Terre
- Meals (6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners)
What’s Not Included?
- Travel to Lucca, Italy
- 1 Dinner out and 1 Lunch out
- Optional activities: eg Cooking Class, Massage
- Gratuities you might like to offer drivers, guides and center staff
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY shared bath: SOLD OUT
We have two spacious rooms with 4 beds a large shared bath for 4 women.
Cost: $2895 USD per person
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY private bath: SOLD OUT
We have double occupancy rooms private bath.
Please email Laura@oneyogaglobal.com to be placed on the wait list
Cost: $3195 USD per person
SINGLE OCCUPANCY private bath:
LAST room – 1 single occupancy available
Cost: $3795 USD
Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Cancellations: Refund less deposit ($695) before February 15, 2020. No refunds after February 15, 2020. In case of cancellation, you may transfer your deposit or your reservation to another person as long as you notify One Yoga Global 21+ days in advance. Due to arrangements made with our vacation hosts, there can be no exceptions to this policy. Participants will be required to sign an application and liability waiver to participate on this trip.If you place a deposit, the balance due will be set to charge in equal installments starting the month after deposit through March 2020, unless other arrangements are made.
We HIGHLY recommend that you consider purchasing Travel Insurance. Travel insurance companies like TRAVEL GUARD offer policies that insure your investment in case you need to cancel (including “cancel for any reason” coverages), coverages for expenses incurred due to to weather & travel delays, personal property loss and emergency travel medical. Please review policies carefully to choose the coverage you need.
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” .
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.