SEPTEMBER 7 – 14, 2019 | EAT, PRAY, YOGA TUSCANY with ANDREA HUTCHENS
Life is about gratitude, compassion, and honoring our bodies – on and off the yoga mat.
Join Andrea Hutchens in Tuscany to experience the sweet life.
Andrea Hutchens, a master level yoga instructor out of Hawaii, invites you to Eat, Pray, Yoga!!!
A 7 day retreat to this exclusive setting, Il Borghino, which lies outside the walled city of Lucca.
Join us to rest, receive and rejuvenate your mind, body, soul and spirit. Daily yoga sessions, delicious food, massages on-site, and optional excursions to some of the most beautiful and historic local sights.
Enjoy new friendships, breathtaking views, wine country, the flavor of Italy that simply lingers in the air here, and memories that will last a lifetime!
We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with Manduka mats, bolsters, blankets and straps as well as a stunning outdoor yoga shala set amongst vineyards and olive trees. With incredible views to the surrounding country side and the valley below, this is the perfect space to practice our sunset restorative yoga sessions.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino, a beautiful estate that has been restored to provide elegant comfortable living in authentic Tuscan style. Wood beamed ceilings, stone, terracotta, marble – each bedroom has a gorgeous view of the Tuscan countryside. The estate is booked solely for our group of travelers and includes an outdoor salt-water pool, large communal living areas, a steam room and much more.
About Andrea Hutchens (E-RYT 500)
Andrea loves to teach, meet new people and to share the incredible benefits of yoga. She moved to Hawaii from Sedona, Arizona with over 500 hours of yoga teacher training, and as a member of Yoga Alliance.
Study + Experience
With over 18 years of yoga experience, and a Degree in Psychology, Andrea believes yoga is a preventative science that promotes good health and well being on every level.
Andrea has created, and been involved in many different types of yoga adventures including: Weekend Goddess Retreats, restorative yoga workshops and couples/partners workshops, Chi Kung, Psoas Trauma Release (TRP), Yoga with free weights, and even a kids yoga program called “Mini Yogis”.
Her current passion is working with Seniors age 55 and older and Chair yogis that need healing and pain free joints. Andrea is also am certified in Yoga for Parkinsons Disease (PD) and works one-on-one with clients.
More details about Andrea on www.yummyyoga.life
- Daily Yoga Practices with Andrea including use of yoga room, yoga mats, blocks, blankets, belts, and bolsters, plus additional yoga mats for use outdoors
- 7 nights’ accommodation at villa, linens and towels
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily, except for one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out in Pietrasanta on a day to be decided.
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast
- Local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day.
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only).
- Outdoor salt-water pool and large communal living areas
- Use of the steam room / sauna (first session free, thereafter €70 per session)
- Pool Towels, Hair dryers and laundry facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Travel insurance
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day *
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Other travel-related expenses
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
From $2300 USD per person
Room Type 1 – Twin room + shared hallway bathroom. (2 guests per room)
Room Type 2 – Twin room + private bathroom (2 guests per room)
Room Type 3 – Double bed + private bathroom. (2 guests per room – best suited to a couple) .
Room Type 4 – Private Room (single bed)+ Private Bathroom. (1 guest per room).
Terms and Conditions
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.