AUGUST 21 – 28, 2021 | TUSCANY YOGA + WINE RETREAT with MARISA HALLSTED
The only measurement of success is not what you do, but attaining why you did it’ ~ Marisa Hallsted
Take a step back from your daily routine and reset your mind, body and spirit. Join us in Tuscany, Italy for a Yoga & Wine Retreat in our own private villa with charming accommodations and amenities.
YOGA + MEDITATION RETREAT
+ SOMMELIER GUIDED MINDFUL WINE & FOOD
+ ENERGY HEALING + COACHING + ADVENTURE
Join Marisa Hallsted, an expert sommelier, yoga and mindfulness teacher, intuitive energy healer and coach, in the beautiful, sunny Tuscany region of Italy for a week of retreat unlike any other!
During this mindful retreat in Italy, you will shed your daily routines and come back to balance by creating a foundation for your mind, body, & spirit as we weave together transformative practices throughout the week.
This retreat experience is designed to reconnect you to your sense of presence and intention so you leave with the tools and deep transformation to weave more JOY and SELF-LOVE into your life. Whether you are seeking clarity on a new chapter in your life and don’t know where to begin, or healing from some past loss and the changes life inevitably brings, you will be guided to come back to the powerful, present, playful version of yourself that has the answers.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino – which boasts comfortable lodging in four beautifully-renovated buildings, an outdoor salt-water pool, and delicious meals of farm-to-table vegetarian Tuscan cuisine — complete with local olive oil and wine. We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio, as well as multiple outdoor spaces should we prefer to practice overlooking the valley below.
Yoga & Meditation
~all levels are welcome, Marisa weaves Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Asana with pranayama breath work and energy balancing to connect min and body~
~guided meditations include chakra balancing, shamanic journeying and mantra work to deeply clear and reset your mental, emotional and energetic systems~
~ You will receive a private one on one Intuitive Energy Healing Session with Marisa weaving Shamanic Journeying with Reiki to permanently shift blockages and receive psychic insights~
Personal Power Workshop
~ Unlocking the key to your personal power through a guided coaching experience and discovery of your personal mantra. Rewire your mind and attune your nervous system to the confident, clear and strong version of you ~
Mindful Wine + Dining Experiences
~Marisa is an expert sommelier who combines her love of wine with her mindfulness practice to curate an experience unlike anything you have experienced before~ Open your eyes to a whole new way of experiencing and enjoying your meals a she leads you through this guided practice during two dinners.
Evening out in Pietrasanta Artist’s village
One evening we will head out the lively artists’ village of Pietrasanta where we will have the chance to explore the abundance of artistic works, galleries, shops, & restaurants. Enjoy an aperitivo as you watch the buzz unfold. Transportation for this excursion is included. Dinner out is not included.
Play, cultural immersion, adventure & new friendships
All woven together to create a strong foundation for returning to daily life with a new perspective, new strength, vitality, energy and anchored into the connected JOYOUS new YOU!
Other Optional Excursions
Below are a few trips and activities available during the retreat if you should wish to venture out and explore the incredible surroundings or stay in and work on your Italian skills and your well-being!
- a bike and walking tour of Lucca with a local guide;informative fun!
- Puccini Opera in Lucca; for the opera lovers, this is a 1 hour taste of Puccini in stunning surroundings
- Visit to a thermal spa; bathe in healing waters, enjoy Turkish steam rooms and sauna. Leave feeling completely relaxed
- Cooking class – learn from the best with Maria Angela, the most wonderful local cook who dishes up all our meals during the retreat
- Learn Italian with an experienced Italian teacher
- Explore Lucca on your own – taxis can be arranged for minimal charge so you can experience Lucca when you wish
- Massages and spa treatments; you are most definitely in for a treat with some really incredible local therapist who will be on hand throughout the retreat to offer various treatments.
About Marisa Hallsted
Marisa created The Mindful Vine with a clear mission: to guide people to awaken their senses and live more fully in every moment with presence and JOY!
As an expert sommelier, yoga and mindfulness teacher, intuitive energy healer and coach, Marisa has a deeply rooted passion for alivening her client’s human experience. She believes joy is possible when we connect to ourselves and each other by immersing in the moment in new and exciting ways.
Marisa aims to curate immersive experiences that inspire you to a deeper connection with yourself so you become the contagious force for good the world needs you to be! Marisa guides her clients to cultivate awareness, aliveness, and presence through private experiential wine and food tastings, yoga, intuitive healing, coaching workshops and retreats.
More details about Marisa at www.themindfulvine.com
- Twice daily yoga may be held outdoors on the pool deck, on the terrace at the yoga shala, or indoors in the yoga room with aquatic view of the pool. All yoga supplies are provided including yoga mats, blocks, straps, cushions, & blankets.
- 7 nights accommodation at the lovely villa of Il Borghino (all fees & taxes included). Resort amenities include linens, towels (bathing & pool), a salt-water pool, Turkish steam/sauna, free wifi.
- All meals (minus 1 x lunch & 1 x dinner) — Freshly prepared vegetarian, farm-to-table meals are served three times a day, prepared by a local chef using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast
- Local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day.
- MINDFUL WINE & DINING — Marisa is an expert sommelier who combines her love of wine with her mindfulness practice to curate an experience unlike anything you have experienced before. Open your eyes to a whole new way of experiencing and enjoying your meals a she leads you through this guided practice during two dinners.
- AN EVENING EXCURSION TO PIETRASANTA — One evening we will head out the lively artists’ village of Pietrasanta where we will have the chance to explore the abundance of artistic works, galleries, shops, & restaurants. Enjoy an aperitivo as you watch the buzz unfold. Transportation for this excursion is included. Dinner out is not included.
- 1:1 INTUITIVE HEALING SESSION WITH MARISA — Marisa will help permanently shift the blockages keeping you stuck with a deeply transformative reiki and shamanic journeying session. You will receive psychic insights, physical, energetic, emotional and mental frequency upgrades.
- COACHING WORKSHOPS — Supporting you to reclaim your power and set personal intentions with supported guidance.
- WINE TASTING — Marisa will be your Personal Sommelier Guide for an optional afternoon of Tuscan Vineyard Tours and Wine Education.
- TIME TO RELAX — Built into each day is time for personal reflection and relaxation. Take time to connect with others on the retreat or enjoy some solo time.
- TIME FOR OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES OR EXCURSIONS — On Wednesday, you have they whole day to choose from a variety of optional excursions
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only). Transfers outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop off are not included.
- Outdoor salt-water pool and large communal areas
- Steam room / sauna (first session complimentary, thereafter €70 per session)
- Pool Towels, Hair dryers and use of laundry facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare from/to your home city
- Travel insurance
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day *
- One lunch and one dinner out when we are out out on excursions.
- Any other additional meals you choose to have outside the retreat centre.
- Massages and Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Other travel-related expenses
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
Early Bird Price (through March 15th): $3500 CAD
Regular Retreat Price (starting March 16th): $4000 CAD
All prices listed are per person and assume double occupancy. Single rooms may be available with a single surcharge (depends on availability).
Terms and Conditions
Initial Deposit: A $500 CAD non-refundable deposit reserves your spot.
Spaces are very limited and accommodation will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
All prices listed are per person and assume double occupancy (except for the single room). If you would like to turn a twin or double room into a single room so that you can have it for yourself (the beds will make a king size bed) please ask about the single supplement fee.
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact Marisa at email@example.com
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.