JUNE 3 – 10, 2017 | YOGA RETREAT IN ITALY WITH CYNDI BULKA
A yoga retreat in Tuscany offers an abundance of sensory delights and the perfect setting for a delicious week of relaxing yoga in luxurious surrounds.
Join Cyndi for 7 days of relaxing & rejuvenating yoga while taking in the adventures, food, wine and Tuscan culture. We’ll reside in the beautiful Tuscan countryside at the stunning Il Borghino Retreat Center. With a private hilltop setting and stunning vistas overlooking forests, vineyards, and olive groves, we can relax with all the modern comforts while enjoying the best that Tuscany has to offer.
Enjoy the salt water swimming pool with Jacuzzi while soaking up the views. Lavish yourself in the Turkish sauna to help cleanse and detoxify your body. Luxuriate with a myriad of spa services designed to heal and unwind.
Your yoga retreat includes a full day trip to breath taking Cinque Terra, one of Italy’s most scenic areas, where we’ll explore five coastal towns built right in to the rocky hillside. Play your hiking edge on some challenging trails or meander the villages on less strenuous treks by boat or taxi. Go for a swim in the sea; take in the local flavors and spectacular scenery.
There are many optional excursions to choose from when you’re not relaxing on site. Enjoy a walking/biking tour of the enchanting village of Lucca; Take a day trip to the mountainous medieval town of Barga where you’ll be immersed in history and amazing architecture; Visit an ancient thermal bath; Spend an evening in the quaint artist village of Pietrasanta; Take a cooking class;.Tour a local winery.
The beauty, tastes, and romance of Tuscany will make this the vacation of a lifetime.
About Cyndi Bulka
Cyndi offers a comprehensive approach to help you make positive, lasting changes that will improve your health and overall well being. She brings her extensive background of 20+ years as a yoga teacher and therapist with studies at Duke University’s Integrative Medical Center where she completed training as an Health Coach to help evaluate your health challenges, then design a strategic plan for change that fits your lifestyle and maximizes success. You’ll be guided, supported and encouraged as you discover new skills and strategies for making lasting change from the “inside-out.”
This approach to change is not something learned solely in a classroom. Cyndi’s own health challenges motivated her to seek alternatives when the traditional western medical approaches fell short. After struggling to heal her own body from an debilitating auto immune condition and an unhealthy relationship to food, exercise and self image, she discovered that a complimentary approach that combines the best of Western and Eastern modalities was what best helped her heal both mind and body.
Her success in improving her own health and well being was the catalyst for embarking upon decades of study and a deep commitment to living a balanced, peaceful and joyful life.
You can find more information about Cyndi on her website www.zaktihealth.com
Price ranges from USD $1950-$2450, depending on room type.
Room Type 1 – Twin room with shared hallway bathroom. 2 rooms available
Room Type 2 – Twin room with private bathroom. 5 rooms available
Room Type 3 – Double Room with private bathroom. 2 rooms available
Room Type 4 – Single room with a private bathroom. 2 rooms available
Twin room has two single beds | Single room has one single bed | Double rooms have one queen size bed
Some private bathrooms are ensuite while others are located just outside the bedroom.
To reserve your space on this exceptional adventure, a non refundable USD $500 deposit and a completed registration form is required.
Email Cyndi for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Retreat Inlcudes
- Morning and Evening Yoga, including all props
- 7 nights lodging, towels and linens included
- 3 delicious freshly prepared farm-to-table vegetarian meals per day (except for 1 lunch and dinner out)
- Local wine with dinners
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast
- Pizza and Prosecco party on our final night
- Unlimited water, tea and fruit available throughout the day
- A full-day excursion to Cinque Terra, including admission to the park and transportation
- Round trip round transfer from Lucca to the retreat center (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only)
- Salt water pool on premises (not heated)
- Use of Turkish sauna (twice during the week)
- Use of Wi-Fi
- Use of laundry facilities
- Tourist tax
- Airfare and ground transportation to Lucca
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Airport transfers
- Spa / Massage Treatments
- Additional optional extra excursions
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check in and Check out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.