OCTOBER 2 – 9, 2021 | RETREAT TUSCANY with JOANNE DEVITO
Leading yoga adventure trips to Italy for twenty years. Hosting groups and helping other teachers lead trips abroad.
Body, mind and spirit come together helping you to live fully by being present in the moment. Join Kripalu certified yoga teacher Joanne Devito for a week in Tuscany. Enjot daily yoga classes, nature walks, hiking, cultural excursions, in-house massages and more.
With twice daily yoga, comfortable accommodations, 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, optional in-house massages and spa treatments plus optional cultural excursions, this 7-day retreat will leave you feeling nourished, refreshed and energized.
We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with Manduka mats, bolsters, blankets and straps as well as a stunning outdoor yoga shala set amongst vineyards and olive trees. With incredible views to the surrounding country side and the valley below, this is the perfect space to practice our sunset restorative yoga sessions.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino, a beautiful estate that has been restored to provide elegant comfortable living in authentic Tuscan style. Wood beamed ceilings, stone, terracotta, marble – each bedroom has a gorgeous view of the Tuscan countryside. The estate is booked solely for our group of travelers and includes an outdoor salt-water pool, large communal living areas, a steam room and much more.
- 7 nights accommodations at Il Borghino in Lucca
- 3 fresh and locally sourced vegetarian meals daily (except for one lunch out and one dinner out)
- Morning and evening yoga
- Local wine at dinner, 1/2 bottle per person, per night
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day
- Freshly pressed detox fruit and vegetable juice every morning
- Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and pizza using the wood-fired pizza oven at Il Borghino
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (Note: one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only. Transfers outside of the scheduled times can be arranged for an additional fee.)
- Use of outdoor salt-water pool and common areas
- Assistance and advice from retreat concierge to arrange optional excursions
- Laundry facilities in each house, hair dryers and pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Optional in-house massages and healing therapies
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day*
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Other travel-related expenses
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
Room Type 1: $$$$ USD per person
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom (2 rooms with two twin beds share 1 bath) 2 people per room
Room Type 2: $$$$ USD per person
Twin Room with Private Bathroom (two single beds) 2 people per room
Room Type 3: $$$$ USD per person
Double room with Private Bathroom (double bed) 2 people per room
Room Type 4: $$$$ USD per person
Single Room with Private Bath 1 person per room
Terms and Conditions
Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Travel insurance is strongly recommended if you need to cancel for any reason.
If you have any questions about this retreat, please click on the button “Reserve Your Place”
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.