APRIL 27 – MAY 4, 2019 | UNEARTH INNER HARMONY IN TUSCANY with JACQUELYN NASH + LEIGHA BUTLER
Equilibrio: a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced. A calm state of mind.
Join us for a week of yoga, exploration, relaxation and delicious Tuscan fare. Rise each morning with the Tuscan sun and immerse yourself in daily meditation, yoga and opportunities to experience true Italian culture.
With twice daily yoga, comfortable accommodations, 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, massages and spa treatments plus 3 handpicked outings – this 7-day retreat will leave you feeling nourished, refreshed and energized.
We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with Manduka mats, bolsters, blankets and straps as well as a stunning outdoor yoga shala set amongst vineyards and olive trees. With incredible views to the surrounding country side and the valley below, this is the perfect space to practice our sunset restorative yoga sessions.
Our retreat home for the week will be Il Borghino, a beautiful estate that has been restored to provide elegant comfortable living in authentic Tuscan style. Wood beamed ceilings, stone, terracotta, marble – each bedroom has a gorgeous view of the Tuscan countryside. The estate is booked solely for our group of travelers and includes an outdoor salt-water pool, large communal living areas, a steam room and much more.
Cinque Terre Day Trip
Spend the day in breath-taking Cinque Terre exploring the five coastal villages embedded in rocky cliffs along one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of Liguria. Our drivers will drop you off at one of the five villages in the morning and pick you up again in the evening. (Lunch not included)
Since ancient times the thermal waters flowing from the depths of San Giuliano Terme were appreciated for their healing properties and functions. Enjoyed first by the Etruscans and the Romans, and then by the Medici family, the Bagni di Pisa (Pisa Hot Springs) rose to fame in 1743 when the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Francis Stephen of Lorraine, built his summer spa residence there. Bagni di Pisa has reacquired its ancient glamour, thanks to skilled maintenance works, which restored the architecture, frescoes, vaults and marbles to their original beauty, rendering them an integral part of its revitalizing programs.
Pietrasanta Artist village
Enjoy a night out in the colouful artist’s village of Pietrasanta, a thriving art center full of galleries, shops and restaurants spilling onto the pavements. Best known for its marble and bronze artistic works, Pietrasanta often hosts international art exhibitions in the local Piazza’s where you can sit over aperitivo and watch the buzz unfold. The town comes alive around 10pm we’ll be visiting in the early evening and staying until late so you can be part of the action. (Dinner not included).
- 7 nights accommodations at Il Borghino in Lucca
- 3 fresh and locally sourced vegetarian meals daily (except for one lunch out and one dinner out= 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners)
- Self-serve coffee & tea outside of meal times
- Morning and evening yoga and 1-2 workshops (TBD)
- 3 excursions
- Linens and towels
- Local wine at dinner, 1/2 bottle per person, per night (additional alcohol is available for purchase)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day
- Freshly pressed detox fruit and vegetable juice every morning
- Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and pizza using the wood-fired pizza oven at Il Borghino
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (Note: one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only. Transfers outside of the scheduled times can be arranged for an additional fee.)
- Use of outdoor salt-water pool and common areas
- Assistance and advice from retreat concierge to arrange optional excursions
- Laundry facilities in each house, hair dryers and pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Optional in-house massages and healing therapies
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day*
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Other travel-related expenses
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
Early Bird Pricing
The prices listed below are Early Bird Pricing. Price is $150 more if deposit ($500) is made AFTER November 10, 2018.
Room Type 1: SOLD OUT $2,125 per person
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom (2 rooms with two twin beds share 1 bath) 2 people per room
Room Type 2: SOLD OUT $2,250 per person
Twin Room with Private Bathroom (two single beds) 2 people per room
Room Type 3: SOLD OUT $2,250 per person
Double room with Private Bathroom (double bed) 2 people per room
Room Type 4: 1 ROOM LEFT $2,250 per person
Single Room with Private Bath 1 person per room
Terms and Conditions
50% of remaining balance due Feb. 2, 2019. Final due March 2, 2019. Any registrations received on or after March 2, 2019, must be paid in full. Please submit this completed registration form with your full payment by March 2, 2019.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Travel insurance is strongly recommended if you need to cancel for any reason. Cancellations on or after March 2, 2019, are not refundable.
If you have any questions about this retreat, please click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact Leigha & Jacquelyn at email@example.com
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.