Sept 2 – 9 2017 | Yoga Holiday in Tuscany with Anne Hesford
Join Yoga Teacher / Yoga Therapist Annie Hesford for 7 blissful days in the stunning Tuscan countryside.
If the demands of modern life constantly leave you feeling exhausted or your body feels depleted of energy and vitality, this yoga holiday is for you! Create balance in your life and give yourself permission to take a week to reconnect to self.
This all inclusive retreat offers twice daily yoga, 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day and plenty of free time to go on an optional excursion, explore charming medieval villages, take a day trip to the stunning Cinque Terre region, visit a thermal spa town or simply relax in the beautiful surroundings. Our delightful home for the week is at Il Borghino, a beautifully restored property nestled in the hills just outside the medieval town of Lucca.
Typical Daily Program
Each morning, you will be guided through a joyful, meditative Vinyasa Flow practice, re-connecting with your body and mind in a loving gentle way. Each afternoon, experience the many benefits of restorative and yin yoga and learn how to apply yogic philosophy to your everyday life. Open to all levels – beginners and those wanting to deepen an established yoga practice – this intimate retreat promises to be extra special.
About Anne Hesford
Annie completed an ISHTA yoga teacher training (300 hours) at Tamara Yoga and also studied with Nischala Joy Devi (100 hours) completing a Yoga of the Heart yoga therapy certification for people living with heart disease and cancer.
Annie’s love of yoga is inspirational and motivating. You will experience renewed vitality of body and mind.
Annie says, “My life has been enhanced and my horizons broadened by my yoga practice. So often life offers you a challenge and there have been many in my life, but these days I am a lot calmer, happier and more centered.
Annie is the co-owner of Glide Yoga studio in Perth Western Australia. www.glideyoga.com.au
Room Type 1 – Twin room with shared bathroom. (4 people share 1 bathroom) €1775 EUR pp
Room Type 2 – Twin room with private bathroom. €1995 EUR pp
Room Type 3 – Single room with a private bathroom. €2175 EUR pp **SOLD OUT**
Secure your room with a $750 non-refundable deposit per person.
**BRING A FRIEND DISCOUNT
If you and a friend book together and pay a deposit you will both receive a discount of €100 off the retreat price.
Please note that this retreat is limited to 16 places in total. Email Annie for more details: email@example.com
- Twice daily yoga & meditation
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day (excluding one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out on a day to be decided)
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas
- Aperitivo with Prosecco, and pizza baked in wood-fired oven on last night
- Use of salt-water swimming pool (without heating)
- Use of Wi-Fi (in common room only)
- Use of laundry facilities
- Group transfer to and from Lucca at the beginning and end of the retreat (one scheduled pick-up and drop off only)
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare and travel to our meeting place in Lucca
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional extra excursions
- Spa / Massage Treatments
- Two meals eaten out
- Bike & walking tour of ancient Lucca
- Wine tasting excursion and a scenic walk to a beautiful local winery
- Italian language Lessons
- Massage & holistic treatments
- Evening opera in Lucca
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check in and Check out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.