JULY 6 – 13, 2019 | CIAO ITALIA! A TUSCAN YOGA ADVENTURE with STACEY ROSENBERG
Join Stacey for an immersion into “La Dolce Vita” – the sweet life – in the Tuscan countryside. Your week will be filled with daily yoga, delicious home-cooked meals, local wine, joyful day-trips, and delightful company.
This retreat offers an opportunity to rest and recharge in an idyllic setting while experiencing all the best Tuscany has to offer. Relax in the stunning Tuscan landscape while immersing yourself in yoga and self-care. Enjoy local, organic meals prepared by our personal chef and served traditional family style. Experience the beauty of this ancient region and its rich heritage.
Our charming villa is a meticulously restored 17th Century farmhouse (Il Borghino) just outside of the walled medieval city of Lucca. It rests on a hilltop providing panoramic views of the surrounding hillsides of vineyards, fruit trees, and olive groves.
You’ll have plenty of free time each day to explore neighboring villages – by foot or by bike, stroll to a centuries-old winery on the “Strata del Vino” (the wine road), take a Tuscan cooking class, receive a massage at the spa, or simply unwind by the salt-water pool. Together the group will take a daylong excursion to Cinque Terre, The Italian Riviera.
Our final night will be filled with a celebratory pizza and prosecco dinner together. (Meals are included except one lunch and dinner while out on excursions). This trip will make memories that last a lifetime!
We have access to a fully-equipped yoga studio with Manduka mats, bolsters, blankets and straps as well as a stunning outdoor yoga shala set amongst vineyards and olive trees. With incredible views to the surrounding country side and the valley below, this is the perfect space to practice our sunset restorative yoga sessions.
About Stacey Rosenberg
Stacey Rosenberg is a teacher of both the art and technique of yoga—weaving both wisdom and play, she is a proponent of experiential alignment and passionate about educating people in how to be a student of their own bodies. Stacey offers a fresh perspective on the postures and gives alignment cues and pose modifications that will help you get stronger and move more freely. Her style of yoga blends practical knowledge honed over years of study and experience, a deep spiritual awareness rooted in the everyday sacred, and a street-wise sense of humor. She is known for her creative sequencing, precise instruction, and light-hearted, down-to-earth attitude
Study + Experience
Over the last two decades, Stacey has studied and been certified in many schools and styles of yoga such as Iyengar, Anusara, and Yoga Tune Up®, as well as massage and other movement modalities. She continues to source inspiration from biomechanics, functional movement, and the latest science on fascia and the benefits of self-massage. In addition, Stacey delights in the philosophy of Yoga and brings that spirit into all of her teachings to help you take your yoga off the mat and live it in your everyday life. She leads classes, workshops, retreats, and teacher training programs in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
More details about Stacey on www.namastacey.com
- Daily Yoga Practices with Stacey including use of yoga room, yoga mats, blocks, blankets, belts, and bolsters, plus additional yoga mats for use outdoors
- 7 nights’ accommodation at villa, linens and towels
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily, except for one lunch out on Wednesday in the Cinque Terre and one dinner out on a day to be decided.
- Ground transportation for a Day Trip to Cinque Terre UNESCO world heritage site (full day)
- Wine tasting and walking excursion to winery (3-4 hours)
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast
- Local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day.
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only).
- Outdoor salt-water pool and large communal living areas
- Use of the steam room / sauna (first session free, thereafter €70 per session)
- Pool Towels, Hair dryers and laundry facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare from/to your home city and any applicable airport taxes
- Transportation to Lucca
- Applicable tourist visas
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day *
- One lunch and one dinner out.
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Optional massages and spa treatments
- Other travel-related expenses and incidentals
- Tips or gratuities
* Transfers outside the scheduled pick-up or drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee
Retreat Prices, per person
Room Type 1 – Twin room + shared hallway bathroom. (2 guests per room) $2095 USD per person
Room Type 2 – Twin room + private bathroom (2 guests per room) This room can be converted to King Bed for a couple $2295 USD per person
Room Type 3 – Double bed + private bathroom. (2 guests per room – best suited to a couple) . $2295 USD per person.
Room Type 4 – Private Room (single bed)+ Private Bathroom. (1 guest per room). $2495 USD per person
*Other rooms can be converted into a single for additional fees
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – SAVE $150 when paid in full by January 31, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
$500 USD deposit is required to secure your spot. Payment plans are available.
Payment methods: A check or Venmo is preferable. For credit cards please use PayPal and add 3%
50% of your total due by February 15, 2019
Full payment due by April 27, 2019 (90 days prior)
For more information, click on the button “Reserve Your Place” or contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure you will be able to attend before you submit your deposit. All deposits are non-refundable. Payment is due in full 90 days prior to the start of the retreat. If you cancel 90 days or more prior to the retreat start date, you will be issued a refund, less your $500 non-refundable deposit. Trip insurance is highly recommended and can protect your retreat investment if you need to cancel for covered circumstances. Due to retreat centers’ refund policies, we cannot offer any refunds, transfers or credits for cancellations for any reason within 90 days of the retreat start date. Thank you for your consideration with this policy as so much time and heart goes into planning retreats for you!
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.