OCT 8 – 15, 2016: Tuscany Yoga + Walking Retreat with Jessie Chapman
Radiance comes from within, manifesting as shining skin, hair and eyes. Radiance Retreats are a complete renewal of body, mind and spirit.
Join Jessie Chapman for an inspirational yoga retreat in Tuscany combining dedicated twice daily yoga with beautiful guided walks and cultural tours, pre lunch core strength classes, evening yoga nidra, inspiring sightseeing and wonderful regional food. This is your time to relax, develop your yoga practice and be inspired by beautiful Tuscany and all that is offered. We stay 7 nights at Villa Benvenuti, a beautifully restored 17th century Villa perched on the hillside outside the medieval city of Lucca (the home of Puccini) with stunning gardens and views, olive groves and vineyards, pool, in-house massage & holistic treatments and lots of areas inside and out to enjoy relaxing in.
Yoga is taught by Jessie Chapman who’s inspirational Vinyasa / Hatha & Restoration Yoga classes are designed for all levels from the complete beginner to the more experienced practitioner. You are given lots of individual attention and adjustments in the classes and everyone is well looked after.
A guide to our daily schedule:
6.30 am: morning yoga with Jessie Chapman
9.00 am: fresh juice and healthy buffet breakfast
10.30 am: depart for one of our inspiring walks or daily excursions
1.30 pm: pre lunch core strength class, meditation or restoration yoga
2.00 pm: delicious home-cooked vegetarian Italian lunch
3.00 pm: guided walk / enjoy an in-house massage / simply rest
6.00 pm: afternoon yoga with Jessie Chapman
7.00 pm: delicious home cooked vegetarian Italian dinner
8.30 pm: yoga nidra – a guided lying down relaxation for a good night’s sleep
About Jessie Chapman
Jessie Chapman has been offering Radiance Yoga Wellness Retreats since 2002 in Byron Bay, Bali & Europe. The retreats are a soulful blend of inspirational yoga classes, beautiful beach & nature walks, massage & spa therapies, healthy meals & juices, core strength classes, meditation, yoga nidra, cultural tours, awe-inspiring hiking & lots more in beautiful locations. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experienced yoga practitioners. People join our retreats for many different reasons – everyone leaves feeling relaxed, healthy, clear & inspired.
Jessie has been exploring yoga since 1991 and began developing her teaching in 1997. She has published 4 yoga books including Yoga Postures for your Body, Mind & Soul and created the popular Radiance Yoga DVD series for home practice. Jessie has studied yoga with many leading teachers in various yoga styles. “I remember attending my first yoga class, it was a profound and life changing experience. I fell in love with exploring the many and varied yoga postures, the physical sensation of stretching, challenging and awakening my body. My breathing improved and there was an immediate shift in my state of mind. A feeling of calm and inner peace washed over me and I knew that yoga would become a natural part of my life.” Becoming a qualified teacher in 1997, Jessie continues to study and develop her teaching skills and understanding of yoga practice and wisdom. She loves being apart of the transformational yoga journey and creating a space for people to relax and connect within.
You can find more information about Jessie on her website www.radianceretreats.com
Room Type 1 – €1,475 EUR Twin share room (two single beds) with shared bathroom
Room Type 2 – €1,650 EUR Twin share room (two single beds) with private bathroom
Room Type 3 – €1,775 EUR Single room with shared bathroom SOLD OUT!
Room Type 4 – €1,950 EUR Single room with private bathroom SOLD OUT!
A non-refundable deposit of EUR 300 is requested at time of booking and will secure your spot in the retreat.
For more information or if you have any questions please email Jessie on email@example.com
*Many people coming on their own opt to share a room and we will always put you with a same gender person.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Twice daily yoga classes
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day (excluding one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out on a day to be decided)
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas
- Wine (produced at the estate) at dinner
- Aperitivo with Prosecco, and pizza baked in wood-fired oven on last night
- Use of salt-water swimming pool (without heating)
- Guided hike
- Use of Wi-Fi (in common room only)
- Use of laundry facilities
- Transfer to/from Lucca (one scheduled pcik-up and drop off only)
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional excursions
- Optional Massages and Healing Arts Therapies
- One lunch and one dinner when we are out on excursions
Transport Options – Getting to and From Villa Benvenuti
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
- Check-in at Villa Benvenuti is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Villa Benvenuti. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Villa Benvenuti
- Check-out at Villa Benvenuti is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.
- Detailed pick-up and travel information is in the letter we email to you upon registering.