MAY 14 – 21, 2016: ITALY YOGA ADVENTURE WITH MELANIE CAINES
Join Melanie for a glorious week of yoga, delicious food, relaxation and inspired cultural adventures under the Tuscan sun.
We will be staying at IL BORGHINO, a beautiful secluded setting in a hill top position with magnificent views overlooking forests, vineyards, olive groves and mountains in the distance.
SAMPLE DAILY ITINERARY
- Morning Yoga
- Free Time/Relaxation/Optional Excursions
- Free Time/Relaxation/Optional Excursions
- Evening Yoga
About Melanie Caines
Melanie Caines is a Certified Yoga Teacher and the owner/operator of Nova Yoga Studio. She has a strong passion for movement and teaches multi-level Vinyasa (Flow) Yoga classes infused with spirit, laughter, sweat, and creativity.
Melanie travelled to New York City in 2008 to study Vinyasa (Flow) Yoga at Sonic Yoga (rated NYC City Search #1, 2005–2007) and had the amazing experience of living in one of the most brilliant cities in the world, surrounded by knowledgeable and motivating teachers.
Melanie’s love of learning, exploration, and travel leads her to various places in search of workshops, training, adventures, and inspiration. She is currently working towards her 500 Hour Advanced Teacher Training in Los Angeles with Prana Flow founder, Shiva Rea.
Melanie has been named a finalist for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2015 Awards. She won the 2012 Start Up Business of the Year Award from NLOWE (Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs) and Nova Yoga has been voted Best Yoga Studio two years in a row by The Scope readers.
Melanie is the host of three seasons of The Nova Yoga Show on Rogers TV. She has also released a yoga DVD called Nova Yoga Flow, filmed in beautiful Newfoundland and Labrador. Her online yoga series, called The Go Flow Sessions, is available on Vimeo. Melanie leads international yoga retreats and has taught in Mexico, Hawaii, and Costa Rica.
SINGLE ROOM – PRIVATE BATHROOM
€1600 per person – single bed with private bathroom (SOLD OUT!)
DOUBLE ROOM – PRIVATE BATHROOM
€1425 per person – double bed with private bathroom (SOLD OUT!)
TWIN ROOM – PRIVATE BATHROOM
€1425 per person – twin beds with private bathroom (SOLD OUT!)
TWIN ROOM – SHARED BATHROOM
€1300 per person – twin beds with shared bathroom (SOLD OUT!)
For more information or if you have any questions please email Melanie email@example.com or call (709) 743-8303.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation: morning yoga each day & evening yoga most days (plus 2 optional yoga workshops).
- 7 nights’ accommodation + all linen + towels.
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, except for one day mid-week where breakfast only is provided. On this day, guests are free to explore on their own, either choosing an excursion or relaxing at the villa. There are two excellent restaurants in the immediate vicinity renowned for their Tuscan cuisine.
- Fresh detox juice at breakfast.
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas throughout the day.
- Local wine at dinner (limited to 1/2 bottle per person, per night).
- Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and Pizza using the wood-fired pizza oven at Il Borghino.
- Use of the salt water swimming pool, Jacuzzi and all facilities within the grounds of the villa.
- Use of the Turkish Sauna/ Steam Room (limited to 3 consecutive hours per day).
- Transfers to and from Lucca to Il Borghino at the start and finish of the retreat (one scheduled pick up and drop off only).
- Use of the WIFI (available in the common room only).
- Laundry facilities in each house for use by guests.
What’s Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers or transfers outside the scheduled pick-up and drop-off
- Optional excursions outside the villa or transportation for excursions other than those specified
- Optional Massages and Healing Arts Therapies
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.